Evan Marketing Blog

  Hello everyone, My name is Evan Flores. I am a junior in business majoring in finance. I am in dual enrollment In Linn Benton and Oregon state. Im originally from Salem, Oregon, and now I live in Corvallis. I am enrolled due to the qualification I need to graduate and learn marketing skills for future projects. Not only that, but I want to know more about what there is in marketing because I don't know much about marketing.

    I am very excited to learn the history of marketing and its changes over time. Also, I can use marketing to get people's attention more now since we live in a world of technology. I want to find a solution to improve my small business. I am passionate about going on morning runs and fishing in different cities outside of school. Also, another fact about myself is that I have a small business selling vintage clothes online.


Here a photo of me with my cousins during the summer




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hydro Flask

Marketing in the News Sneakers